Achiever Health Ltd trading as Achiever is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and complying with the Information Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the Information Protection Act 2018.
1. Purpose of this Policy
Achiever provides you (the “User”) with access to the online and mobile services including the Achiever website and the Achiever mobile application (the “App”), collectively known as the “System and Programme”.
2. Which information we obtain and process and how we retain it
We may collect and process information provided by you, including information provided during completion of surveys and other online tools, posting of comments in the Community or requesting further services or/and when you report a problem with our System and Programme. If you contact us, we may keep a record.
Throughout your use of the System and Programme, we may collect information such as personal information (including but not limited to first and last name, email, phone number); lifestyle or health information, other health profile information and details of your visits to the System and Programme and the services you access (including, but not limited to, traffic information, location information and other communication information and the services you access).
Your information may also be collected when installing our apps. This consent will be explained and obtained from you within the app and you may revoke this access at any point within your phone’s operating settings.
We also collect technical information and analytics from you concerning your use of the System and Programme, including but not limited to pages visited, links clicked and usage of our app.
This information which is collected, is known as “personal information”.
3. IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your device, including where available your IP address, operating system, browser type and screen size for use in system administration, to tailor your experience of the System and Programme, provide you with customer support and to report aggregate information internally.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your usage of the system by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your device. Cookies help us give you a smooth user experience, improve the System and Programme and deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to recognize you when you return to our site, to maintain information you have entered, to speed up your searches, to estimate our audience size and usage pattern. They also enable us to store information about your preferences and so allow us to customise our site, according to your individual interests.
Achiever may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) to inform, optimise and serve ads based on your past visits to the Website on sites across the Internet (also known as ‘remarketing’). If you would like to opt out of this, you can do so via your Google Ads Preferences Manager.
4. What we use your information for
Achiever is dedicated to maintaining the privacy and integrity of your personal information. As such, we have policies and procedures and other safeguards to help protect your personal information from improper use and disclosure.
We collect and use your personal information to deliver our contract to you. We may collect and use your health information only if you have given us your specific consent.
We may use and disclose your personal and special category information for our internal operations, which include administration, planning and various activities that assess and improve the quality and cost effectiveness of the service that we deliver to you. Examples are using information about you to improve the quality of the service, satisfaction surveys, de-identifying personal information, customer services and internal training. We may use and disclose your personal information to contact you as a reminder to interact with, or complete tasks relating to your use of the System and Programme.
The following categories describe different ways that we use your personal information within Achiever and disclose your personal information to persons and entities outside of Achiever. We have not listed every use or disclosure within the categories below, but all permitted uses and disclosures will fall within one of the following categories. In addition, there are some uses and disclosures that may require your specific authorisation.
How much personal information is used or disclosed without your written permission will vary depending, for example, on the intended purpose of the use or disclosure.
- Payment: We do not store your credit/debit card details; they are processed directly by a third party processor that will store all payment information and transaction details. We will only retain details of transactions on secure servers and we will not retain your credit or debit card information.
- Operations: We may use and disclose your personal information for our internal operations, which include administration, planning and various activities that assess and improve the quality and cost effectiveness of the service that we deliver to you. Examples are using information about you to improve the quality of the service, satisfaction surveys,
de-identifying personal information, customer services and internal training.
- Reminders and notifications: We may use and disclose your personal information to contact you as a reminder to interact with, or complete tasks relating to your use of the System and Programme.
- As required by law: Certain laws permit or require certain uses and disclosures of personal information for example, law enforcement. In these instances, Achiever will only use or disclose your personal information to the extent the law requires.
- For research and publicity purposes: We may use personal information for internal and external research and publicity purposes. This may include publishing aggregate, anonymous information about our users in the context of providing public information and conducting academic research.
- Transfer of business assets: If a whole or part of Achiever`s assets are disposed of to a third party, personal information held by Achiever about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Except as described above, we will never share your personal information with any other party without your consent.
5. Where we store your personal information
All information and information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
All passwords are stored in encrypted form and all traffic is transmitted securely via SSL by default. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Unfortunately, despite these measures, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Although we will use our reasonable endeavours to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the System and Programme, and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6. Your rights regarding your personal information
You have certain rights with respect to your personal information. If we do not agree to a request by you with respect to your personal information, please consult the Achiever Administrator at:
11 Thurloe Place
London, SW7 2RS
We will endeavour to respond promptly and in any event within sixty days.
- Deletion: You have the right to ask that we delete all information that the System and Programme has collected on you by email to the Achiever Administrator whose contact information is above.
7. Information Retention
We retain personal information no longer than is necessary for the purpose we obtained it for. However, you may request that we delete your information at any time.
8. Information Breach
Achiever’s System and Programmes is highly protected, encrypted, and secure. However, no system is completely secure. Achiever has procedures and tools in place to detect, report, and investigate an information breach. When a breach may result in a high risk to your rights, we will notify you.
9. Concerns or Complaints
If you believe any of your rights with respect to your personal information has been violated by us, our employees or agents, please communicate with the Achiever Administrator at the address above.
10. Amending this Policy
We reserve the right to amend this Policy and to make the amended Policy effective for all personal information we hold prior to the effective date of the revised Policy. If you are a registered user, we will notify you of changes at the email address we have for you on file.
Questions relating to revisions to this Policy may be addressed to the Achiever Administrator whose contact information is above.
Effective Date: This Policy is effective as at 18th June 2021.